Holy Cow!

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Tiny Tattered Houses...

April 5-7 of this month, I took an online class with Jennifer Chamberlain called "Tiny Tattered Houses". It did take me a few days to re-watch the videos and end up with the four scenes above. This class was really great! The first day, we used the gelli-plate to make colored pages which would later be the roof and house colors. She also taught us to be looking at cereal boxes or any food container for numbers we could use on the houses... 

Of the four, this was my favorite. The house # is from a cereal box and the walkway is from a catalog showing sheets...

This one, the house # is from my prescription drug box...

This one, I used an old envelope that Carol Eckhart had sent me back in 2017. The original card still hangs on the "wire-worthy" in the Studio...

This one kept growing into one that could ONLY be sent to a fellow cardmaker who always signs her cards "from the 40 Acre Woods" so you KNOW, I must send it there.

I loved this class so much! I want to do another series in my junk journal but you know me, NOT the speed demon. However, this class is available to me until next year. I wonder if THAT'LL be enough time... LOL

1 comment:

  1. These are so neat.I looked at the class but didn’t know when I would use them, hadn’t thought about putting them in a journal. Duh I love how you explained where you got your elements from, makes them extra special.

    ReplyDelete