Holy Cow!

Monday, February 8, 2021

Tracy's Postcard Watercolor Class

I took a Facebook class with Tracy Weinzapfel called "5 Day Postcard Challenge" from January 11-15, 2021...  all the above were hand-drawn with a Sharpie, then water-colored. This class, which was way out of my comfort zone, had results that were far better than I could have imagined. Who knew I could draw? The only one I didn't finish was the top sunflower. Now, it's a month later and it's STILL unfinished... sigh!



The first one we did was this white one which I duplicated with the light purple below. Cut, mat, add sentiment and bling and bada bing... two cards completed.


This one blew my socks off! This is a duplicate of the one in the first photo. I added the Pink Fresh Studio matted sentiment and sent it to my mom for her birthday.

This one I struggled with but it still came out nice. I put heart decals over my painted hearts because I was very unhappy with them. Decals save angst... LOL


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, I think you’re too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete