Holy Cow!

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Random OOAK Cards

Following a tutorial, I made this... it'll be a "One of A Kind" or OOAK as I enter it in my spreadsheet.

Another OOAK... 

This was using "parts" from many other things like a random pink background that had no home, a foil piece from my foiling days and a foreign language piece from a Paper Pumpkin kit used as a squiggly accent.  How about that?!! It all works!

My goofy card for the
 ♪♫ green, green, the grass is green on the far side of the hill ♪♫ theme for March in CCME... another OOAK. 

This OOAK I put together on March 19th for a new member of Seongsook's Stampers who asked me about how to make a fabric card. I sent some fabric and some sticky back paper with an instruction sheet...
We had a coffee challenge the week of Zack's birthday in Seongsook's Stampers. This was my entry. I thought I'd be doing more of these but today (4-26-21) it doesn't seem to be on my radar. Therefore, it's a OOAK...

No comments:

Post a Comment