Holy Cow!

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Scrappy Backgrounds...

On Monday, I asked in Seongsook's Stampers, what's your favorite color? My thought was to make Scrappy Backgrounds in the colors that were mentioned, then get them postal to those who answered. I started with the "brick, or deep red" color, then teal, then yellow. When I start a Scrappy session, I take all the scraps that I keep in the white elongated box that the Ernman made me that you can see behind the iron and lay them out in rainbow order, then get to work...

Blue was an incredibly popular answer so, I'll focus on that next. Meanwhile, back at my desk, these will go postal... :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous, the scraps made great backgrounds. I usually add those scraps to the insides of my cards just to get rid of them but I do have a bunch of CS stripes I should use up.

    ReplyDelete