Holy Cow!

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February Sheetload of Cards

 

Isn't this cool?!! I was following a "Sheetload of Cards" for February by Call Me Crafty Al, on her YouTube channel. I found some very, very old papers from my stash that I thought would compliment each other. The results knocked my socks off... :)

A crafty friend, Robyn (from one of my card groups) came over yesterday and asked me to teach her how I made the envelopes that accompany most cards I send out. I made these to match the above...



I was so pleased with all the combinations... how about you? Should I send YOU one so you can see it in person? I can do that you know...

3 comments:

  1. Great cards & I love those envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Cindy, I have no idea why that comment came up 3 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. Can you tell me please where you got the sayings? Is it a stamp?

    ReplyDelete