Holy Cow!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To Travis...

 
These five cards are being included in my friend Diane's first care package to her son who is being deployed to Oman next month.  Travis Dancewicz is currently stationed in Hawaii with the Air Force but will be serving a six month tour abroad.  Recently married, his new wife will return to New Hampshire to be close to family while he is away.  Diane, who has done my nails for almost twenty years, will be sending care packages which I hope to include a set of cards like these for each shipment...

 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome friend you are to Diane and I am sure that Travis will sure enjoy these beautiful cards and your thoughtful gesture. You too are a soldier's angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea to include a few in each care package! I love the piano design...that is great any age and any gender. Perfect for an OWH design so I may be CASEing that one soon Cindy!

    ReplyDelete