Oh wait! This is a Christmas card... :)
And so completes my five Christmas cards for the month of February towards the challenge that a # of us are doing for OWH. I saw this on Pinterest and thought I could put five together pretty quickly... and I guess one evening counts as "pretty quickly", don't you? The longest part is cutting and prepping the pieces. Assembly was easy. The top half and the bottom half are embossed with different embossing folders to add interest...
So, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope whoever your sweetheart is, they are making you feel special today...
- Patterned papers from the 12" x 12" K & Company Yuletide Pad
- Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Old Olive Paper
- Michaels Recollections Red (with speckles)
- Spellbinders Labels Twenty
- Sentiment from Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set
- Ribbons from stash
- Pearl bling from K & Company