Holy Cow!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another of Sketch #162...

162
 
Who says you can't learn more from the same sketch?  I loved all the examples and creative interpretations that everyone did on Sketch #162 which you can find here.  It was wonderful to be the "Guest" sketcher for the past week.  And it's neat to know that I will always be the inspiration for Sketch #162... that's wicked awesome!  I decided to take one person's banner idea and add it to another's person's label idea and came up with this...


3 comments:

  1. I love the blues on this one Cindy. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Cindy. Love the blues and that you made banners... nice touch. Thank you again for being our inspiration this week and for adding more inspiration with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cindy, I love the label banner card, that's nice!

    ReplyDelete