Holy Cow!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

It's ALMOST Christmas...

 
Because I haven't done a post in almost six weeks...
Because I joined a challenge to make five Christmas cards a month...
Because I need to keep my hand in the till... here you go!
 
It had to be a super simple card since I really can't afford to take time away from planning my wedding, getting ready for Zack's graduation and eventual move to college, moving to New Jersey AND my fianc√©'s complete renovation.  So, I scanned Pinterest and found this.  It could NOT have been easier...
 
   Supplies used...
  • Stampin' Up Chocolate and Very Vanilla Paper
  • Recollections Flecked Red Paper
  • The Paper Studio "Stitched Holly"
  • Brown Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Gold Metallic Paper for Star
 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is really cute Cindy! I hope all your planning is going smoothly and that you're enjoying the process. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple yet elegant at the same time...I'm going to give this a try. Good luck with your Busy busy schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Cindy! I love the elegance but simplicity and the same time! Your paper is very pretty also.
    Gold star just brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to case and use this for my Christmas card this year. It sure would use up a lot of that Christmas paper I have in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND insanely simple if you make alot of personal Christmas cards... which I'm guessing you do. :)

      Delete