Holy Cow!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Version of Scrappy Background...

 
This is another version of the Scrappy Background.  I just love doing this!  Not only does it use up so many scraps, it's very relaxing to me.  I'd guess it's like doing a puzzle for others.  As you can see, there are many different sizes of scraps.  It's a challenge to find a piece that will work in each spot.  Just like looking for the ONE piece that elludes you.  On these pieces, not only did I use up my scraps; I challenged myself to use up pre-stamped sentiments.  How'd I do?
 


9 comments:

  1. Cindy, These are sensational. I love each one of them . I'm going to have to start doing that for my backgrounds. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you... it's heartwarming to think I'm someone else's inspiration when I am inspired by so many others.

      Delete
    2. These are great...Going to get my scraps gathered and make a few myself.

      Delete
  2. I really like your cards! Scrappy backgrounds with pattern paper make each one unique and special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. I'm a person who loves doing puzzles and am thinking I will sit and do this tonight with a few of my scrap bags. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get as much pleasure out of it as I do... it is SO fun to shuffle thru my scraps to find the next piece that fits. :)

      Delete
  4. Kudos to you on these backgrounds. It takes a lot of patience and I don't have it. They make such stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Don't know if I can do it, but sure gonna try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh... don't sell yourself short! Just make sure your cutter is by your side and if a piece is just a smidge too big, trim it. And have fun... :)

      Delete