Holy Cow!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

It just came together, by itself...

I colored this image last January (see post HERE) but could never figure out what to do with it.  I made the Scrappy Background just as long ago, this one with squares and rectangles and again, didn't know what to do with it.  About a month ago, I die-cut around the image and distressed it, STILL not knowing what to do with it.  So it and the Scrappy Background have been floating around my desk for quite awhile.  YESTERDAY, they met up with each other and a lightbulb went on in my mind.  HOLY COW!  They belong together!  I love how this came out...

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, you are right! They DO belong together! The colors match so well it looks like you planned it. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Babee! It's really perfect. I guess sometimes genius takes time. :)

    ReplyDelete