Holy Cow!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kitty is gone... :(

The cat my mom took in a couple years ago from a friend just passed away this week of cancer.  I've never made a sympathy card for a pet owner before so I asked for help from my crafting peers.  I received a couple "digi's" and decided to use this one from Linda J.  Having never used digi's before, I was confused about how to size them.  After giving Cora a good laugh, she guided me the right way.  I gotta tell ya, as quick as this was, I may have just fallen in love with digi's... who knew!!
 
And a little Glossy Accents on the heart and nose gives this little guy some depth.  Maybe this will bring a temporary smile to my mom's face.  It's tough to lose a kitty companion... :(

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. It is always tough to lose our fur babies. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Your mom will love it. It's gave me a tear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your Mom lost her fur baby. You've made a beautiful card for her, love how you doctored it up.

    ReplyDelete