Holy Cow!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

A "Craftsy Class"...

 I kept seeing this advertisement on Facebook for Craftsy Online Card Classes and decided to take one.  OMG!!  What a great idea!  This class is called Cards with Dimension.  There are seven videos, of which I've only watched ONE.  In the first video, she teaches us step-by-step, three different cards.  THIS was the first card.  Of course, I didn't have exactly what she had so I used what I could find around the Studio.  LOVE it!!
 
 At the end of each step-by-step lesson, she shows some other cards she has done with the same lesson.  I CASED two of them...
 
Lesson One, Part One, finished.  WICKED awesome!!  I haven't even touched on the other two classes in Lesson One but I promise to get them posted soon so, please check back!!  And thank you for taking a look and please, leave a comment...


4 comments:

  1. Love your cards, I may have to check that class out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cars! U gave see those classes advertised as well...might have to check them out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely cards, you will have to tell me about the class. I am interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous cards. You've done a great job x

    ReplyDelete