Holy Cow!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Transformation Butterfly...

When Laurie Susen visited at the beginning of March (so we could attend the TON retreat in New York City together), she stamped me three of these images from the set she had purchased. On April 7th, I finally colored them. I did not have the die so I used my Scan and Cut to cut them.

I did not have the courage to cut off the part that hangs over an A2 card so the Ernman made me special envelopes (seen on the far left). They are under weight and still under size so the postage should not be any different...

I asked in one of my cardmaking groups about what I should do for the background. Unanimously, it seemed to be, "make it white". OMG! They definitely nailed it! This card is GORGEOUS, if I do say so myself. I dry embossed the white, popped that whole layer with foam tape, did glossy accents on the butterfly body and two parts of the wing, wink of Stella on the gold flower and flat red sequins around the outside...

But now, there's only THREE to send... boooo! I'd send one to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment