Holy Cow!

Friday, December 31, 2021

Finished Christmas Cards Prior to Year End...

These dozen I completed between Christmas and New Year's. They are like others I did during the year but they weren't completely finished in time to send. The ATC's in the front are still in need of a sentiment but... not today. It was delightful to have the time to finish these this week, so I did. :)

From the October 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, and previous post. I had enough envelopes to make five more...

Finished Scrappy Backgrounds that are a quick and easy card. Add twine, bling and sentiment and bada boom! More Christmas cards...

This one, the background was completed from a video I watched of Nina-Marie Trapani's a couple months ago. The struggle here was die-cutting this Concord and 9th mistletoe three times and stacking them. Ou vey!

And a napkin card completed...

Off and running tomorrow with my annual challenge to make a minimum of five Christmas cards each month... who's with me? And, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. These are unique creations. I love how you did with PP envelopes, scrappy background, and napkins, especially with die-cutting the mistletoe. Thanks for sharing. ❤

    ReplyDelete