Holy Cow!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Combining Tim Holtz class with Sketch #11...


I'm taking my first online class called Creative Chemistry 101 being taught by the incomparable Mr. Tim Holtz.  This technique, that we learned yesterday, is called Brushless Watercolor.  What a lovely effect!  I combined it with Sketch #11 from the Stars and Stripes Blog at OWH (thanks Kathryn for the suggestion, it works perfect).  Now it's time to head back to the classroom and see what's in store for today... :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that, very creative.. I'm loving the class so far but saving today's technique 3 for weekend when I have time.. your stamping on this is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup. Yeah, I watched today's class but didn't have the felt, I have foam, so I'll catch up on this at another time as well. The technigues are really, really neat but I do want to see more adapting it to cardmaking. Doesn't it make you wonder what the heck Tim does with everything he makes?!! It's got to be mind-boggling... :)

      Delete
  2. Good job with this technique. I signed up for the class, but am kind of doing it on my own time. I did this one, but need to try it again to get it better.

    ReplyDelete