Holy Cow!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Do you want that alphabetically?

 
For a LONG time those random leftover alphabet pieces from various sets have been making me crazy!  What to do with them?!!  Being OCD and rather frugal, I found I couldn't just throw them away.  No matter how hard I tried!  I can't tell you how many times they were actually IN the trash can only to haunt me from afar, thus having to be retrieved later and put back on my desk...

SO, also being a HUGE fan of the Scrappy Background, I combined the two.  This Scrappy Background is different from the tutorial on the Stars and Stamps blog but it's a Scrappy Background just the same.

The sentiment is one I did in WORD.  The phrase is one my fiancé says everytime I ask, "What's the matter with you?!!"  It's a standing joke in our household and works perfectly on this card with all the random letters...


2 comments:

  1. A pretty funny guy you hang with. lol This is a very creative card

    ReplyDelete