This is one of the very first cards I ever made on my own (back in 2010) and has become a go-to when I need a Sympathy Card. And, unfortunately, I need one now. One of Ernie's former co-workers brother passed away suddenly. Ernie asked me to make one for his co-worker, in our behalf, and I was up at 3am this morning deciding what to make. Going thru my old scans of cards I have done in the past, I saw this and rememberd how pretty it was...
Sorry for your loss Walt...
- Stampin' UP "Watercolor Trio" Stamp set colored with Marvy markers
- Stampin' UP Eggplant paper
- Stampin' UP Lattice Embossing Folder
- Black linen paper from Hollo's
- Crinkles Olive paper
- Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
- Silver brads