Holy Cow!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Make a wish...

Looking thru my future Operation Write Home box last night, it seemed to be lacking in the birthday department.  I made ten of these... five for OWH and five for me.  I used a stamp set by Stampin' Up that I've had for over a year... ouch!
 
As a New Year's Resolution, I decided to make up monthly envelopes with a list of goals for the month.  The objective was that each month, I'd use either what was IN the envelope, what was suggested ON the envelope, or both.  I only made up envelopes thru June as I was afraid I might go looking for something I KNEW I had but had forgotten had been delegated to an envelope.  I'm off to a good start, don't you think?
 

7 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the splattered background. And even a better idea on your envie list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background on your card! What a fabulous idea with the envelope! I may have to "CASE" that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome and I love the envelope idea. Would be a great use for those junk mail envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! And wonderful idea with the envelope...I wouldn't know what the heck to put in it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and a great idea with your envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you do that? Whenever I try to make a creative mess somehow I lose the "creative" part and just end up with the MESS! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your artsy card - something that's out of my comfort zone but definitely inside my appreciation zone! The envelope idea is a good one, and I think I'll use it this year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete