Holy Cow!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

New plan... will it work?

 The weather is changing and it's much darker and cooler outside at o'dark thirty so, I thought I'd try a new plan to boost my creativity. Since I am DEFINITELY a morning person, up at the crack of dawn, instead of walking, I'll head straight to the Studio and try and be creatively productive. Walking can always be done later in the morning or early afternoon. For THIS day, that plan worked. Now, if only I can make it become habit... :)
 
 So, these are the monoprints from the previous post that have been turned into cards. The original monoprint, I used fluorescent acrylic paints and a borrowed stencil from Susan Hiles. After I cut it down, I mounted it on black, then popped on to a foiled piece we did in a Brutus Monroe class at Junkie Fest. Added the die-cut, sequins, beads and clear Nuvo drops and one finished card... yay!
 
 
 
 
Clear sequins, "Awesome" Waffle Flower die-cut and clear Nuvo drops...


This one, after mounting on black, I used the Tim Holtz Mixed Media Thinlits Die to cut into the image... interesting result!

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment