Holy Cow!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Productive Weekend in SBB...

It's always a productive time when Deb visits for the weekend and this past one was no exception. Above are one each of twelve designs we did together, sixteen completed cards for me, twenty for her...
 Friday night, we printed out this list of things of which we had planned to do. At the end of the weekend, we checked off what we completed. There were several deviations from the list so the fact that we accomplished THIS much, is impressive...

My Halloween card for the Rome-a-dome. Colored with Copics from a set Deb owns... thanks Deb. I'm sure I'll be a hero down in Florida!

 Channeling Pam, who I crafted with last month in Virginia. Both background stamps are Taylored Expressions...

 Newton's Nook, Copic colored...

 These are Adorn-it images that Deb brought, printed on watercolor paper. We painted with Taylored Expressions liquid watercolors. I painted the two other images after Deb left with the paint still left in the paint wells. They go a LONG way...

From the Stamptember release by Simon Says Stamp... Sketched Flowers. Colored with Copics. Gina K sentiment.
 
ALWAYS a fun time! Always productive. That we won't see each other again until 2019, is daunting. I hope that's not the NEXT time I make a card... LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment