Holy Cow!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Let's Get this Party Started... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 I had some crafty peeps over for last weekend, January 4 - 7. There were four of us. I did a lot of coloring while they were here because I can't focus on anything else when others are doing something different than I am... can you say "Squirrel!"?? So, assemblage happened after they all went home. These cards will count towards my personal challenge to make five Christmas cards a month. There's seven... YAY!!
 
 A Laurel Burch image that I colored with Copics. I added Glossy Accents to the circles on the cat and dog AND their eyes. I also put Wink of Stella on the leaves of the holly. The whole piece is popped up on fun foam and Pretty Pink Posh sequins were added to the bottom right corner. I LOVE this!!!
 
 Of course, since they were here for four days we HAD to take a trip to Michaels. One of the gals purchased a few rolls of wrapping paper and then challenged us to make it into cards Here's mine...
 
A fox!!! I wonder who THAT should go to!!
 
A brand New Year. A brand new set of goals to accomplish. Just one request... SLOW DOWN TIME PLEASE!!! There will be more blog posts with all the coloring I did, as I turn them into cards. Stay tuned for more inspiration and... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Who says wrapping paper is just for gifts, right?!!

      Delete
  2. Your year is off to a great start!. Love that Laurel Burch card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to color these. And I'm LOVING my almost complete set of Copics!!

      Delete
  3. Great cards friend! My goal is to make 4 Christmas cards each month.ry...I haven't made any yet! lol I did already make 29 other cards though:) Thanks for sharing your crafty goodness. Happy Janua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 29 is WICKED AWESOME!! Get crackin' on the 4 Christmas cards though. January is close to half ovah...

      Delete
  4. Awesome cards!! I’ve looked at wrapping paper and thought that would make a nice card .... that’s as far as I got! You’re off to a great start! Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, really like the wrapping paper ones. TFS

    ReplyDelete