Holy Cow!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

More cards from the Crafty Weekend - It's all About the Girls...

 More coloring from the crafty weekend that turned into cards... YAY ME!!
 
 I was SOOOO pleased with my Copic coloring on these ladies. Unity Angie Girls called "Shine Bright". My first purchase but NOT my first time coloring an Angie girl. The sentiment is one we received last year at Junkie Fest, made by Heffy Doodle. I added Glossy Accents to the rim and tassel of their hats and confetti sequins around the sentiment. I made color matching envelopes with acrylic paints on my Gelli-plate, which are almost visible in the lower right corner of the above picture...
 
Deb taught us again (first learned at a Cozy Crop in 2016, I think) how to make a background on a cereal box. We used ripped up paper, sewing patterns, stamps, acrylic paints and stencils with modeling paste. Wicked fun result!!  I've had these Dyan Reaveley images for quite awhile but another one makes it on a card. Four more backgrounds were made as seen in first photo but it'll take awhile before they become cards. I'm a putz that way. The sentiment is borrowed, I think it's a My Favorite Things die...
 
So, adding these five to the previous seven... I've got twelve completed cards. Am I cooking with gas, or what?!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm up to 16 cards made in January...but no Christmas cards. I'm sure I won't be keeping up this pace - unless I give up housekeeping, cooking, laundry... Keep cooking, and having fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who needs a clean house, clean clothes or food? Oh wait! I guess us. Get crackin' on those Christmas cards girlfriend. January is running out. And you only need five. Easy peasey...

      Delete
  2. Nice cards. Really like the Shine Bright. TFS

    ReplyDelete