Holy Cow!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Kit...

All these cards were made from the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit called "Grown With Kindness". It is one of three I purchased from my mentor on my last visit to her in mid-January out in California...

As soon as I returned home to New Jersey, I made one each of the three card designs that were intended to come from the kit.

 These three are "alternatives". Fortunately, there are many examples of alternatives on both Instagram AND Pinterest...

 Two more alternatives. The "friend" die is from Simon Says Stamp...

When I finished the cards, I got out my Gelli-plate, acrylic paints and stencils and used the envelopes from the kit to make them as matchy matchy as possible to send with the cards... not too bad, eh?

I've heard about Paper Pumpkin for years but had never seen and felt one in person. Now that I have, I'm sold!! This kit was wicked awesome! Total # of cards made is eleven. In the first picture, all that is left from the kit is shown in the bottom left corner. Two card backs and some miscellaneous pieces. I cut card backs, when used, down to two pieces and mounted them on my own 110# card back. I also signed up to receive more Paper Pumpkin kits in the future, the first coming in THIS month. I CANNOT wait... :)

4 comments: