Holy Cow!

Friday, March 20, 2020

Oldie Moldie Challenge...

 In one of my cardmaking groups, this past weekend, we had a challenge to use things in our stash that hadn't been used in a long while. Here's my entries...

 This one, I had had these Gina Marie Designs dies for well over a year... my bad! I used my Distress Oxides on the background and the pieces I used to die-cut the moon, clouds, sun and stars...

 This one too, is a Gina Marie Designs set...

 Then I decided to tackle a 6" x 6" pad I've had for many moons AND a stamp sentiment I have always loved. I made three of these...

As I was working on these Scrappy Backgrounds, I realized I could polish off the pad. Oh what fun that was!!! So, one weekend, ten cards... YAY!! 

I really loved the Gina Marie set with the moon, sun, stars and clouds. Which is YOUR favorite? 


2 comments:

  1. Cindy, these cards are very cute. I especially love the sunshine one and the paper piece one that looks like a quilt. Laurie

    ReplyDelete