Holy Cow!

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Birthday Cards with Ice Cream DSP from Stampin' Up...

Over the weekend, I worked with the Designer Series Paper called "Ice Cream Corner" from Stampin' Up AND the Sheetload of Cards for June 2021 by Call Me Crafty Al. Surprisingly, I completed twelve. How cool is that?!!

Four in corals...

Four in teals...

Four in purples...

This morning, I made envelopes to match the colors in the cards. Now, I've got a LOT of birthday cards for my stash. That should keep me in business for the rest of the year. Oh happy day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks special birthday cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article plus its information and I positively bookmark to this site because here I always get an amazing knowledge as I expect. Thanks for this to share with us birthday party catering menu

    ReplyDelete