Holy Cow!

Friday, October 15, 2021

Autumn Cards from Partial's Box

Working on my box of partials, here's three Autumn cards...

This one was a background I did at a friend's house in Columbus in what FEELS like decades ago, although it was only pre-pandemic. The added leaves are a new acquisition that I've had a BLAST die-cutting a bazillion... who knew?!!

This one is actually a one of a kind (OOAK). The background was done in a class with Brutus Monroe at Junkie Fest 2018. I haven't known what to do with the foiled piece, until now...

This is a Mod Podged napkin from ions ago. Why it took so long to turn it into a card is beyond me. BUT, a quick card nonetheless...

So, three more things out of my Partial's Box makes for a Happy Camper! Craft on peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment