Holy Cow!

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Random Cards...

These were made when I attempted to do the "Crushing on Cardstock" class back in August. The class ran from August 23rd thru the 27th. I only did the first couple classes and then waited for some other supplies to arrive before I would finish. The next thing I knew, another two months had passed. I want to send these so I need them documented somewhere. Hence, the "Random Cards" post...

These two were very clever. We used Glad Press'n Seal (invented by Jennifer McGuire's husband) and cardstock spacers to keep the pieces exactly spaced the same. The Press'n Seal keeps the pieces together while we flipped it to add dimension. I liked this but, I think next time, I won't add the dimension. I think it's a pretty simple card but delivers a great punch... 

The one on the left kicked my butt. The one on the right, I look forward to doing again in black and white...

At this point, two and a half months later, I predict I won't get back to this class until the new year. What a putz!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, I like them all but am intrigued with the bottom left. Probably too putzy for cards in a hurry though.

    ReplyDelete