Holy Cow!

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sugar Pea Designs WONKY Cake...

This set by Sugar Pea Designs called "Bring on the Cake", originally came out in June of 2016. I purchased not soon after that and used the stamp set to make a variety of cards. THIS time, I used the coordinating die set to make these cakes. When watching the Patriots football game over this past weekend, I thought I'd multi-task and just die-cut, and die-cut and die-cut. As I put these together this week, I realized that it would have been smarter (and MUCH quicker) to pick the patterned papers first, then die-cut coordinating solid color papers. BUT, when do I ever do anything the easy way?? Anyway, five more birthday cards for my stash and absolute delight that I used an OLD set to make it happen... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment