Holy Cow!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bring on the summer...


I am completely CASEing this from a fellow cardmaker, Tommi, on the OWH facebook page.  I thought it was so clever when I first saw it.  I figured it would sit in the back of my mind for awhile UNTIL I saw these flip-flops at Michaels.  I quickly snagged them with my 50% off coupon and came home to play.  Once again, a GREAT use of scraps!  And the "sand" is rice paper that my mentor Barb gave to me over a year ago.  The whole card is mounted on white, which doesn't show well here but let me tell you... it is gorgeous in person!  I tried other colors for the background but white just made it swim.  Get it, swim... 
And so begins our plunge into summer...

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Cindy and looks like a lot of work went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put it in a frame and mount it on my wall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - It looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have a pack of similar flip-flops left over from last summer. I may have to CASE your CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect. Glad it stuck in your head

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! Love the flip-flops and the torn background.

    ReplyDelete