Holy Cow!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Just saying hello...

I saw these Martha Stewart flower stickers the other day and just HAD to have them... you know how that is, right?!!  And they pair rather well with the "Just Saying Hello" stamp that belongs to Sherry.  When we get together, I stamp a gazillion of these to use at a later date (ok, it was probably closer to twenty than a gazillion but you get the picture).  In reality, I should just buy the stamp since I like it so much but I can't find it anywhere but eBay and I can't bring myself to bite the bullet.  So for now, stamping some when I see Sherry will just have to do...
 
The sticker is dimensional and on the card on the right, I popped the whole panel and sentiment with dimensionals as well.  The card on the left, I removed the little banner and added the ribbon instead.  That panel is not popped.
 
I looked thru my 6"x 6" pads for a paper to coordinate with the sticker and found this one in the "Everyday Flair" by My Mind's Eye.  It wasn't the pad I was planning on using for Raeanna's challenge but I was itching SO BAD to make a card and this was quick.
 
The patterned paper is embossed with my NEW Stampin' Up Arrow folder... I just love it!
  

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful spring theme. They out a smile on my face this early Monday morning :)

    ReplyDelete