This is a CASE of one of my own creations. I went out of my element when I made a Valentine's card for my Ernman this year. I liked it so much that I decided to CASE it for OWH. It is labor intensive but doing eight at a time made it very worthwhile...
Here are the steps I took:
- Cut white paper to 5.25" x 4"
- Using Paper Piercing guide and tool, make holes around rim of paper for future faux stitching
- Spray Red Smooch Spray (this stuff is impossible for me. I can never get more than one spray at time before I have to pull up the nozzle for the next spray. I have a few colors, same problem. I will never buy it again until I KNOW the manufacturer has fixed the problem)
- Spray Dylusions Cherry Pie ink spray (no issues with this... yay!)
- Spray Shimmer Smooch Spray (same problem as #3)
- Adhere 3 types of washi tape to left and right side
- Partial stamp Tim Holtz background stamp to bottom left corner
- Stamp "I love you..." and arrow
- Add die-cut flourish to washi on left
- Add 3 die-cut hearts
- With a black Sharpie pen connect holes made in step #2 around rim of card to create faux stitching. All 130 holes. How do I know there are 130 holes? Because I found myself counting them around card #3...
- Attach card to black 5.5" x 4.25" piece.
And there you have it. Something completely out of my element...