Holy Cow!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sketch #178...


Very late last night, while I was waiting for Ernie to make it safely back to Ohio, I made six of these. It's based loosely on OWH's Sketch #178.  The colors I picked really make this a masculine card.  That pleases me since masculine is not my forte...
 
My goal this week is to add another fifty cards to my box before I ship it.  I have 54 in the box now and that does not include my "Any hero" notes.  Finishing those off would definitely fulfill the goal...
 
I was happy to use up the "Road Trip" paper since I never got around to doing what I had originally planned to do with it.  And before you ask, I have NO IDEA what I was thinking of doing with it!  Really!  I definitely should write my thoughts down on a sticky pad and put it with the paper when I have the thought.  Then maybe, just maybe, there'd be a fighting chance it would happen as thought... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment