Holy Cow!

Monday, July 14, 2014

One bright birthday...

 As I was preparing my box for shipment to OWH, I realized I needed to make several more to actually FILL the box.  There are too many cards for a Medium Flat Rate box but not enough for a Large Flat Rate box... go figure!  So, I went to Pinterest and found this (see HERE) and LOVED it.  I've had this embossing folder forever but have never found anything that made sense to use it on.  THIS is perfect!  I made eight, but three are staying in my personal stash...

All the paper is from my Scrap folders, except the black which is from a Recollections paper pack.  The sentiment is also Recollections which I probably found in the dollar bin at Michaels ions ago.  The sentiment has brads and is popped.  The color combinations you could do with this are endless.  I however, am very partial to the rainbow... :)


4 comments:

  1. Nice how you used Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue... then used Purple on the sentiment... clever... very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing that Ternie. And your not even a cardmaker! Kudos...

      Delete
  2. Very pretty cards Cindy, love your rainbow colors. I too have this folder and struggle using it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these cards, the colors are so cheerful and the embossing folder is great.

    ReplyDelete