Holy Cow!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

OWH Shipment...

This is my largest shipment to date... woot! woot!
 
143 Handmade and 18 Any Hero... 
 Of those, I'm proud to boast that 55 are "missing you" cards.  Also, this puts me over last years TOTAL cards by alot and it's only July.  What's the difference you ask?  Ok, maybe you're not asking... but I'll tell you anyway.  LAST year, I was working out of a sardine can in Massachusetts, planning a wedding, a graduation and a move.  THIS year, I'm settled in New Jersey with the most amazing studio where I can get lost for hours...


3 comments:

  1. amazing box of cards. And yay for a great new studio this year. I have one wall in our family room...OK, 2 walls worth for my crafting and yes, I too get lost for hours. Ain't it grand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box of cards and you included Any Hero mail too! Good work.

    ReplyDelete