Holy Cow!

Friday, February 1, 2019

Scrap Paper Goodness...


 Back in the days before I knew about Pinterest, I would put pics of cards in a folder on my computer called "Card Ideas". I was doing some computer clean up the other day and thought, "Let's make one of these." The original card is shown below and was done by a fellow crafter named Pam Tetreault who made cards for Operation Write Home, just like I did...
 

 
The card on the right, is her original card. I THINK the year she did this was 2014. At least, that's the year I added it to my folder. Since I have NONE of the measurements, I had to do some "figuring"., which for me, takes FOREVER! Instead of the buttons she used, I used some flowers from the "Stitched Flower" set by My Favorite Things.
 
I'm pretty pleased with the result and if anyone knows Pam, have her come and take a look. I'd love her to know that she STILL inspires me... :)
 


6 comments: