Holy Cow!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Virtual Card Making Party...



Paper piecing... my first ever attempt!  And this was actually pretty easy.  This challenge is called Be a Rebel and is for the Virtual Cardmaking Party taking place today and tomorrow.  The first challenge at 8am this morning was to make a card for a child and "piece" different papers from a stamped image.  I used some REALLY small pieces of scraps that I have no business still hoarding... but hey, they came in handy for this... :)

10 comments:

  1. Fun! I like the spritzed background. You did a good job for your first attempt at paper piecing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper piecing is all about choosing the right image(s) to piece and you picked the perfect ones for a first timer! Now on to the next challenge - which will ask you to use even more hoarded things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I love it! so cool! what a good idea with the spritz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great job! (My piecing was my first time, too.) And the spritzing makes it look like such a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, This technique also scares me, but it does get easier with practice. You did a fabulous job. I like the whole card, very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You conquered paper piecing!!!!! Good job!!! Your doing better than me, I skipped that challenge. I'm thinkin' I'll do it last.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I do really like the spritzing--fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy! Glad you tried paper piecing! It can be a lot of fun. Love your sweet balloons and the spattered paint background. Very very nice! Did I ever tell you I went to Marblehead once? It's a beautiful town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your spritzed background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete