Holy Cow!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

From the heart for Newtown, CT...

 
  
Those of you who know me, know I am an Army brat and have lived in many places.  However, when my parents divorced, we landed in West Haven, CT.  I was there from 5th grade until I graduated.  Since they were my most formative years, I've always considered it where I "grew up".  This current national tragedy in Newtown, CT is about thirty miles away from there.  Since I will be just a couple miles from the Sandy Hook Elementary School the day after Christmas, I feel compelled to leave behind this card along with my prayers for a broken hearted community and nation...

 
UPDATE: On 12-26-12, I hand delivered this card to Newtown and left it with hundreds of thousands of other memorial gifts left behind...

4 comments:

  1. Love this Cindy, especially the spirit with which it was designed.

    So sad. So tragic.

    Our hearts are all broken into 28 little pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful card and the spirit in your heart for why it was made.
    God's Blessings to everyone involved in this senseless tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so kind of you to do. It is a beautiful card - and I know it will touch many hearts. You are such a kind hearted person - I am proud to know you - and by the end of the week you may be getting a surprise in the mail.

    ReplyDelete