Holy Cow!

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My five for March...

 These are a Unity image I borrowed from a friends Kit of the Month (October 2018, I believe) and colored last month with my Copics.
 
I used paper from my Christmas stash, sequins and a star paperclip that was in some goodies Seongsook gave me when I met her at Christmas. The wonky die-cut piece behind is from Gina Marie Designs called "Loopy Rectangle". The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn "Winter Fox" set. I thought the "warm" fit well with the scarf, boots and hat. I added a cardinal from the birds die-cuts by Impression Obsession and gave it dimension with Glossy Accents. It's an unconventional Christmas card but it gets the job done. And it's MARCH, I haven't missed a month yet!! YAY me!! LOL :)
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks perfect! Hmmm...I guess I'm "only" 15 cards behind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too funny!! But, you're way ahead of me on all the "other" kinds of cards...

      Delete