Holy Cow!

Friday, March 29, 2019

From a kit...

 This kit by Rubber Café came out in December 2013... can you say OUCH!! It included a stamp set w/18 stamps, 6"x 6" pad, 8.5" x 11" colored cardstock, pop-up stickers, ribbon, colored seam binding, candy shoppe dots, bling and an Inspiration Page.
 
 On this card, we weaved the center square with the colored seam binding. What a unique idea!! And the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banner I absolutely loved and anchored the ends with the candy shoppe dots. EVEN THOUGH I had to fussy cut the banner...
 
 I used the pop-up tree sticker on this one for a very simple look. I love the cloud paper from the 6"x 6" pad... works perfect! Ohhhhh, that seam binding! No worries about bulkiness in the mail with this...
 
I used one of my border dies on the bottom and made my own tag for the focal point. I used up a few of the stickers too. Although I only made three cards from this kit, there are enough supplies to make at least a  dozen more...


No comments:

Post a Comment