Holy Cow!

Friday, March 8, 2019

Sideways Weekend at Deb's...

 I crafted at Deb's from Sunday afternoon, March 3rd to Tuesday afternoon, March 5th and thus, called it a sideways weekend. We worked with alcohol inks and foil, Distress Oxides and baby wipes and embossed backgrounds with Zigs. The first night, we colored with Copics (Newton's Nook and Unity images) shown in the bottom and right corner. They may take awhile to become cards... but they're colored!!!
 
 It was fun working with the alcohol inks and foil. The shine doesn't photo well but trust me, it's delightful! I made two panels but only this one became a card...
 
 This was Distress Oxides with baby wipes... this one, no sentiment needed. The stamp was Deb's and I forgot to write down who made it. I can't even remember if it was an unmounted wood or something else. How bad is that?
 
These two, I added Simon Says Stamp "you" die (stacked five times for dimension) and sentiment from Gina K Boho Flowers set...
 
 My FAVORITE of the embossed background with Zigs. This background stamp is Impression Obsession cover-a-card Layered Pansies. All white spaces left over, I used a gray Copic to fill in. Again, Deb's sentiment, not sure from where and the die-cut is from a set by Simon Says Stamp (stacked three times)...

This background, I used Copics instead of Zigs. The background stamp is by My Favorite Things called Roses All Over.
 
Another productive crafty time with Deb. Next craft time together won't be until Cozy Crop, which isn't that far off. Just watch this month FLY...
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I’d say you had a very successful and crafty sideways weekend! You MUST teach me how you did the Zigs background! Love them all but that looks to be my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection! I need to try spending 2 solid days crafting sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!! I can ONLY do it when I surround myself with others who are doing what I'm doing. AND, it helps that I was away from home... no distractions!

      Delete