Holy Cow!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Birthday Candle Card...

 I was working on these cards back on February 21st... wait, what?!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN that was two weeks ago?!! Good grief Charlie Brown! Anyway, I found a card on Pinterest that intrigued me AND, I actually knew the cardmaker. How often does that happen? So, I did my best to CASE it. I had a couple other prototypes that I asked advice on from Seongsook's Stampers. This was the final product. I also, with my Geli-plate and acrylic paints, did my best to make matching envelopes. Pretty spot-on, right?!
 
The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set called "Perfect Pennants". The paper pieces are from a 6" x 6" paper pad by DCWV called "the Birthday Wishes stack" from 2012. Both I've had for ions. I absolutely love cards with birthday candles on them. They just make me smile. SOOO, party on peeps...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment