Holy Cow!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

To all the little boys...


OMGosh!!  These came out better on paper than they did in my head!

I've wanted to make a card for a little boy for awhile but haven't had any appropriate supplies or ideas.  I put out a request for a "truck" on Scrap to Treasure and received these from Rachel Guerrero!  Thanks Rachel!  Here's what I did with them.  I thought by putting toy type items in the truck bed, that would make it more boyish then manish... was I right?

The "street" is part of a sticker set I have had since the early ninties when I was going to make a scrapbook page using them for my little boy.  THAT little boy is now 27... how the HECK did time get that far ahead of me?  Well, since they never became the scrapbook page I had in mind, why not this?!!

7 comments:

  1. How cute are those?!?! OMG, I love them. Great job Cindy. And welcome back to card making. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'm more impressed with. Your creativity or the fact that you could actually remember you had, and then find, a sticker set you had from the 90s. As always, great job Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh Bonnie! You have me in hysterics! And thanks... :)

      Delete
  3. Cindy, Your creativity is awesome!!! Love what you did with the toys in the truck!!! How amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, these are amazing! So glad I was able to help you out. These are better than I could ever have imagined up for myself! Thanks for the inspiration - I'm bad with scenic themes, but these get the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute for words and so creative. Someone will snatch onto thrm in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete