Holy Cow!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Under the wire...

 
I just finished my Christmas Card Challenge for August with three hours to spare (see side bar)... woo hoo!!  With all that's been going on this month in my personal life, this challenge took a back seat.  BUT, because I never quit... I had to get working FAST, before August disappeared. 
 
Using the new found knowledge that pads of paper are color coordinated, I took ALL of these from a 12" x 12" pad I purchased two Christmases ago after the holiday called Yuletide by K & Company.  The blingie thingy's are something Sherry sent me in a swap... they are pretty cool!   Sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set.
 
Merry Christmas everyone!
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Beautiful card and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cool. I wish I could make this design wiyhout struggling. Unlike you, I am a quiter. lol Trying once was enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Cindy. I really like the snowflake paper on the bottom as it really brings out the punched snowflakes. Glad you like the little bling things!!! I cannot wait till you show me how you do these sunburst cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mix of papers, and pleasantly surprised it was a Christmas card when I looked at it closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a little Christmas spirit! This is beautiful Cindy! Love the "Merry Christmas" script. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete