Holy Cow!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Burgers anyone?


This is a Midweek Throwdown from a couple weeks ago (see HERE).  I only made ONE during the actual week of the challenge for Ernie's son Christopher (who turned 14) but didn't take a picture before we hand delivered it.  SO, I've been thinking about it ever since.  These are SO cool... and makes me crave a good burger off the grill.


 
Special features: The burger was run thru the Big Shot using the Swiss Dots folder for texture.  I used Scribbles Bright Yellow Fabric paint for the cheese.  I stamped lines on the white paper and covered with Glossy Accents for the onion.  The lettuce is Dritz 5/8" Ruffle Elastic. 
 
SO, 2 more of the rainbow from the previous post and 6 of these makes 36 cards made in the month of June using only product I have in my Studio... :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!! I love the ribbon lettuce and what a great idea to use fabric paint for the cheese!

    ReplyDelete