Holy Cow!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Making it gone...


When I struggled thru this paper in the post of early June (see HERE), my mentor, Barb, recommended I use the rest to make Scrappy Backgrounds.  So, I made seven.  I actually followed the tutorial and cut the papers 1/2" wide.  I've never done that before.  I've always made my Scrappy backgrounds with miscellaneous widths that have been leftover.  The paper goes wicked fast when you cut it all at 1/2"... :)
 
The other four on the left are following the Scrap Wrangler's "Using Scraps" tutorial (see HERE).  This makes the paper disappear really fast too...

So, it's official... I am DONE with this paper!  There are some leftovers but they are going to the Yard Sale box... period!
 
 In my goal to make between 50 - 100 cards in the month of June using ONLY what I have in my studio, I have now reached 71...



3 comments:

  1. These are really great. I love the colors. You give me inspiration to hit the craft table and use up some more of my scraps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific! I love the blues! I, too, don't usually cut the strips into 1/2", I just got with what is laying around. I might have to re-think that a bit. Love the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete