Holy Cow!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Another Craftsy class...

 So, I'm taking another class thru Craftsy taught by the incomparable Catherine Pooler called "WILD Cards: 21 Techniques with Favorite Supplies".  These two styles are from Lesson 1, Bold Stamping and Ink Techniques.  Amazingly simple and SOOO darn fun...

In her lesson, she was using solid circles, of which I have none.  BUT, I did have hearts and hey!  Valentine's is just around the corner!!  These hearts are using stamping off and rock 'n roll techniques.  The sentiment is a wood mount I've had for years and could quite possibly be the first time I've used it (hanging head... LOL).  It's by RubberSoul called The Love We Give...
 
Now, isn't THIS one freakin' adorable?!!  Same technique as above but masking off the area.  The little girl, I believe, is from My Favorite Things.  I colored her with a friend months ago.  The sentiment is another wood mount that I own by Hampton Art.  I was so pleased with how she came out... AND it's super great to be replenishing my much depleted stash!!


1 comment:

  1. I see how you were inspired, yet made these your own! BRAVO! Love them!

    ReplyDelete