Holy Cow!

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Flower Power and Friends...

 I colored these images with Copics at my friend Susan's house over the weekend.  The daisies were stamped and traded with my other friend Susan. They are by Stampendous called "Daisy Thanks". The "thanks" die-cuts were traded with my friend Sherry, probably by Lawn Fawn since I OWN the "smile" die-cut and IT'S by Lawn Fawn.  My friend Rhoda gave me a gift certificate to JoAnn's where I purchased craft foam to use behind my cards for dimension. A new craze I wanted to try out...
 
 The stitched die-cut is from Gina Marie Designs, recommended by my friend Sherry...
 

 This stamp is a wood mount by Northwoods Rubber Stamps, no name and came out in 2012.  I've used it many times. The sentiment is also wood mount made by Printworks. Burlap twine from my Etsy shoppe (shop HERE) , sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and a tiny butterfly from a SU Embosslits called "Beautiful Wings"....
 
 I did glitter all the calla lilies but this one really stands out... maybe a bit much?
 
I'm still not sold on the white ribbon. From my stash, probably from Michaels, but maybe too over powering? Let me know what you think? ALSO, which card is your favorite? Inquiring minds want to know... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment